Nefarious: Merchant of Souls will be shown during the Seoul Christian Film Festival on Monday October 3rd at 2pm. It is a public holiday in Korea. This is a great opportunity to help raise awareness on the issue of sex trafficking and also show the power of the Gospel to bring true healing and freedom for those involved. Please bring as many people as you can and help bring an end to this great injustice of our day. Your invitation could be a catalyst to someone's transformation.
When: 2:00pm, Monday, October 3rd, 2011
Where: Seoul Cinema (서울극장). Jongro 3-Ga Station (Lines 1 & 3), Exit 14 then turn right.
Ticketing: KRW 5,000. Available on the day at the SCFF-exclusive ticket box. Discounts available for group purchases of 10-29 people at KRW 4,000 per person, or 30+ people at KRW 3,000 per person (call 02-743-2536 to book).
2011 South Korea Screening Tour
* Deagu Screenings: TBA
* 02 Incheon: Word of Life Korean Church 9PM Prayer Meeting (Contact Dae Hong)
* 22 Yongsan: US Army Base: For US Military ONLY - Closed to Public
* 04 Incheon: Word of Life International Fellowship (Contact: Dae Hong)
* 10 Yongsan: US Army Base: For US Military ONLY - Closed to Public (Contact Elisa Lee)
* 10 Yangjae: CEO Forum - Closed Screening
* 15 Seoul: Yonsei University (Contact: Erin Lee)
* 23 Pohang: Handong Global University (Contact: Amber Kwon)
* 03 Seoul Christian Film Festival - 2PM (National Holiday) Reserve your tickets here.
* 07 Sarang Community Church - New Harvest EM Retreat
* 21 NKGO (North Korean Prayer Group) - 8:30PM Reserve your spot here.
* 29 Onnuri English Ministry: Yangjae Campus (Global Premiere of Nefarious)
* 30 South Korea CEO Forum
* 31 New Philadelphia Church
Host a Screening Today
To host a screening of Nefarious in Korea, contact Pastor Eddie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see a current listing of the US tour, click here.
My love for Korea and its people is growing so much these days. God heal this land, revive this nation and let it go from glory to glory. God,set this nation free from its addictions and idolatries. We ask for its revival again! Protect the unborn, provide families for every orphan, and set every captive free in Korea ... in Jesus name. Amen.
To report activity that may involve sex trafficking or for vicitms to find immediate help within Korea call:
Korean Women's Hotline: +82-2-2269-2962
Concerning Sex Trafficking Phone: 1366 or 117
Child Abuse Hotline: 129
Emergency Support for Migrant Workers in Korea: 1577-1366
(Vietnamese, Chinese, English, Tagalog, Russian, Mongolian, Thai, Japanese)
Suicide Hotline: 1577-0199 and English and Korean Website
You can visit HOPE Be Restored's website here.
"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the Gospel of God's grace."
2004-2011: Click Here